About Providence, Divine Action and the Church


In this blog, Terry J. Wright posts thoughts and shares research on the Christian doctrine of providence. This doctrine testifies to God’s provision for all things through creation’s high priest, the man Christ Jesus. However, the precise meaning and manner of this provision is a perpetually open question, and this blog is a forum for discussion of the many issues relating to providence and the place of the Church within God’s action.

Wednesday 7 March 2012

Twystematics

I don't suppose it's especially fresh news, but Steve Holmes has indicated an intention to tweet a systematic theology. Knowing Steve, it will be interesting reading. After all, he does know his stuff, and I can only think of two others of comparable age who could do something similar with wit and verve. (Am I sounding like a Holmes groupie here?)

The tweets begin on 2 April. And I'm glad. If Steve's first 140-character summary of a doctrine was a day earlier, I'm sure I'd be confused about whether or not to take it seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.